Our WritingsGwosdow Associates delivers superior clinical, scientific and educational writings on a broad range of topics.
|Clinicians, healthcare professionals
|To present data on a new drug developed for the treatment of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) and liver cirrhosis.
- Volanesorsen and Triglyceride Levels in Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome
- Concurrent Computer-aided Detection Improves Reading Time of Digital Breast Tomosynthesis and Maintains Interpretation Performance in a Multireader Multicase Study
- Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome: Bringing to Life Dietary Recommendations Throughout the Life Span
- How a Patient Advocacy Group Developed the First Proposed Draft Guidance Document for Industry for Submission to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Accuracy and Adequacy of Computed Tomography-Guided Lung Biopsies: Experience from a Community Hospital
- Long-term Clinical Outcomes in Type 1 Gaucher disease Following 10 years of Imiglucerase Treatment
- Risk Factors for Fractures or Avascular Osteonecrosis in Type 1 Gaucher Disease: A Study from the International Collaborative Gaucher Group Gaucher Registry
|To provide physicians and healthcare professionals with the latest research and advances in coronary heart disease
Physician’s Blog Posts:
Additional Articles can be found at www.heartrecovery.com
Patient’s Blog Posts:
Our articles for What a Year! won the Will Solimene Award for Excellence in Biomedical Communication & Neil Duane Award for Distinction in Biomedical Communication from the New England Chapter of the American Medical Writers Association
|Middle & High School Students and General Public
To bring you great news in biomedical research in a way that you can appreciate and understand on a monthly basis.
- On The Nose
- What Your Teeth Know
- Harnessing the Power of Sound
- Allergies and Asthma in a Changing Climate
- Stressed Out Mitochondria
|Clinicians, Research Scientists
To present multiple mechanisms of action of zanidatamab, an anti-HER2 molecule that has potential for the treatment of breast and gastric cancers.
- Association Between Oxygen Consumption and Nitric Oxide Production during the Relaxation Response
- Interleukin-1 alpha Stimulates Dopamine Release by Activating Type II Protein Kinase A in PC-12 Cells
- Exercise During Pregnancy and Maternal and Fetal Plasma Corticosterone and Androstenedione in Rats
- Effect of Low and High Doses of Nitrous Oxide on Preproenkephalin mRNA and its Peptide Methionine Enkephalin in the Hypothalamus
- Effects of Anesthesia with Halothane and Methoxyflurane on Plasma Corticosterone Concentration in Rats at Rest and After Exercise
- Evaporative Water Losses Through a Temporary Wound Dressing Under Simulated Wound Conditions
- Effect of Thermal Conditions on the Acceptability of Respiratory Protective Devices on Humans at Rest
- Physiological and Behavioral Temperature Regulation of Men in Simulated Nonuniform Thermal Environments Between 18 and 30 Degrees C